Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Find the Life-Saving Emergency Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata by Medivic Aviation

Hi, I am Serena from Kolkata and I want to share my experience with all of you about the ambulance services in Kolkata. One day I was going for exercise and suddenly for pain in my stomach and I went to the hospital but after some day my condition was very critical and the doctor told me to go Delhi for the effective treatment as soon as possible. I got this number +91-9560123309 from the internet and called for emergency Air Ambulance Services from Kolkata. Medivic Aviation responses very quickly and they transferred from Kolkata to Delhi along with the full life support medical equipment such as a suction pump, oxygen cylinder, infusion pump, ventilator, and all other needed latest equipment.

Medivic Aviation from Guwahati Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata is one of the most excellent medium to relocates the very critical all kinds of the emergency patient as well as non-emergency from Kolkata to Delhi, Mumbai, Vellore, Chennai, Bangalore, and the worldwide among the full supportive medical staffs to the proper care of the patient at the moving time. We offer low-cost commercial airlines and charter aircrafts Air Ambulance in Kolkata through the basic, advanced, and innovative ICU or CCU medical facility which are more sufficient to the patient treatment when he/she moves from one place to another place. Hire the Medivic Aviation emergency Air Ambulance Services in Guwahati at the same cost including the full life support medical facility just call once time on my number or write a mail to info@medivicaviation.com without getting any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment