Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Friday 5 May 2017

Top And Best ICU Emergency Charter Air Ambulance Services in Ranchi By Medivic Aviation

Hello, friends, my name are Anita Raghavani. I am from Ranchi (Jharkhand). I have six siblings in a family. My father is a businessman and mom is a housewife. I am an elder of my family. Today you might be thinking what and why I sharing blogs, before some days ago. My brother had an accident in bikes in Ranchi. He was a very critical situation. Firstly I had to go to a private hospital but a doctor told me the patient’s situation is very critical. So you have to go a Multi- hospital in metro politician city. My parents decided to shift the patients Ranchi to Delhi So that I was searching cheapest Air Ambulance in Ranchi. There are so many Air Ambulance Service displays on my screen but they demanded very high cost. And they don’t provide better facilities which I want.

Untitld25

Unfortunately, I call to Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance in Ranchi. A receptionist picks my number and I told my problem, she is very active they transfer to our doctor team. The doctor is very helpful. They are very highly qualified and experienced. He is agreeing to patient’s Delhi. Finally, I booked Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Service from Ranchi. Really I thank full to Medivic Aviation team for save my brother life.

Visit: Air Ambulance From Allahabad

No comments:

Post a Comment