Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Thursday 4 May 2017

Best Medical Emergency Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata by Medivic Aviation

Hello, Friend, My Name is Mukesh Kumar. I am from Kolkata (West Bengal). Today you think why I am writing blogs. Some days ago my uncle was very serious actually; he was an accident from the bike. Firstly of I go the local top hospital for treatment, but, my uncle health day today become very serious. Finally, a doctor decided he went to shift Mumbai for better treatment. But main issues is that Air Ambulance is very costly so I decided train ambulance is better option call many of Air Ambulance in Kolkata. But they demand too much high that is not mine under budget.

Medivic29.png

Unfortunately, my friend knows one company whose name is Medivic Aviation. I call them and I told our problem because I belong to the middle family. He was agreeing to sift my uncle through Air Medivic Aviation with very low cost by Air Ambulance In Kolkata. During journaling, all technician and medical staff are very care full. They treat not as a client they treated as a family member. He provides all best equipment which is needed during journaling. Finally, I reached Mumbai in a lilawati hospital. Today my uncle is healthy. I would like to give special thanks to all of Medivic team.

Visit: Air Ambulance From Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment