Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Saturday 11 February 2017

Patna Best Emergency Air Ambulance ICU Doctors Facilities with Medical Team at Very Low Fare

Hello dear buddies, I am Ramesh Chandra as a SBI Manager in Patna. I have a small family and all of us are dwelling and enjoying ourselves happily in the capital city. Dear friends, as you all know that the time which is not supporting our life is called off day or misfortune days; perhaps, no one has escaped from the bad or casual day and I have also fallen in this misfortune day. It happened with my wife who is getting on for 37 years old and succumb to injury with a chronic disease and she needed the best treatment outside of Patna whether Delhi or Kolkata or other cities. My children and I was very afraid of that unusual accident and the doctor of Patna has suggested me to get her best treatment in Delhi or Kolkata transferring under the same condition of my wife. Although I was strong by heart yet my children were nervous and very upset. They were asking me time and again what happened with mama. I decided to her best treatment and searched couple of Air Ambulance Services contact numbers and talked to them properly and booked my call from Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services from Patna to Delhi to take my wife in Delhi, hospital under the full of ICU setups and vigilance of medical team.

medivic-aviation

As I booked the Air Ambulance from  Delhi call, within a span of time Air Ambulance Services medical team approached to us and picked my wife up from the bed and shifted her full ICU setups under the best supervision of MD doctor, Paramedical technicians and all the life stocking equipments. Having reached Delhi hospital, my wife got the proper treatment and became well within a little time and now she is enjoying her life willingly. Thanks to Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services in Patna who brought happiness in our family life again.


No comments:

Post a Comment