Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Monday 20 February 2017

Best Emergency Charter Air Ambulance Services in Jamshedpur with Top Doctors ICU Facilities

Hi my dear friends, I am Subodh Singh residing in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand with my family in which my parents, wife and children. Our family is very joyous and gentle because my father is a bank manager and my mother is principal. Even I am a civil engineer and my wife a yoga teacher. All of them are enjoying their life with doing their professions willingly and happily. But dear friends as per the bad day were occurred in my family life because one of my children was so serious that he went to coma and needed ventilator. Then the doctor of Jamshedpur suggested to me that I took away my child from the city to his better treatment here the cost was increased and no any hi-tech treatment was available in the hospital. I agreed with them and kept their points to get the child treated outside. I inquired mostly air ambulance and train ambulance services number on nets and talked to them again and again in between I talked to Medivic Aviation he really made me understand everything from the admitted  bed to the shifting bed. I booked the air ambulance service Jamshedpur call fast online and the early morning the team of Medivic Aviation in Jamshedpur approached us to the hospital where my son was admitted they took him under his ICU keen and advanced supervision and within a moment my son was admitted outside the hospital where he was needed.

air-ambulance-medivic-aviation

What a lovely and superb team management they have! They had the best quality doctors, paramedical technicians and all the life stocking equipments such as ventilator, cardiac monitor, suction machine, infusion pump, nebulizer machine, and defibrillator and as per patients required everything they had. Thanks God to all the medical staffs and members of Medivic Aviation in Jamshedpur who really did the impossible thing in a quick time. Our same medical emergency facilities air ambulance services in Mumbai(Bombay) at very low cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment