Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Best Medical Emergency Train Ambulance Services in Kolkata by Medivic Aviation

Hello, Friend, My Name is Manish Kumar. I am from Kolkata (West Bengal). Today you think why I am writing blogs. Some days ago my uncle was very serious actually; he was an accident from a bike. Firstly of I go the local top hospital for tratement.but, my uncle, health day today become very serious. Finally, a doctor decided he went to shift Mumbai for better treatment. But main issues is that Air Ambulance is very costly so I decided train ambulance is better option call many of Train Ambulance Services in Kolkata. But they demand too much high that is not mine under budget.

train-ambulance

Unfortunately, my friend knows one company whose name is Medivic Aviation.I call them and I told our problem because I belong to a middle family. He was agreeing to sift my uncle through Train Ambulance Services in Mumbai with very low cost. During journaling, all technician and medical staff are very care full. They treat not as a client they treated as a family member. He provides all best equipment which is needed during journaling. Finally, I reached Mumbai in a Lilawaiti hospital. Today my uncle is healthy. I special thanks to Medivic Team that saves my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment