Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Monday 31 October 2016

Low Cost and Unbelievable Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata



Hi dear buddies, today I am really very happy and feel pleasure. This is because of I have got a golden opportunity to share and allot my little bit experienced of emergency time. Obviously, it was the day which can be unforgettable and full time of upset however I would like to be pleased when you will have heard this real accident you would have understood its mystery. My dad is very sincere and punctual IFS officer. One day when he was getting late without eating took his car and left for his office, all on a sudden our family heard that his car was run over by Leyland truck. All the member of my family was shocked and stunned. No one could understand this hoodoo and he was admitted in Kolkata hospital. 

His brain was damage and the doctor answered us to take him to other cities for his treatment. He was in coma. I searched for ambulance numbers on net and one by one I picked a call up to know to the cost and services of their ambulances. One, two and three and a lot of numbers were dialled up by me. I booked my call online under Medivic Aviation Services with low cost after booking within 2-3 hours, we got its services and run after its Charted Air ambulance services from Kolkata to Vellore. His medical team was very expert and well-known for the patients. My dad was admitted there and now at present he is fit and healthy. Thanks a lot to Medivic Aviation team.


Medivic Aviation is the service provider by Air and Train Ambulance from Guwahati

Medivic Aviation is the ambulance service provider ISO certified Company in Guwahati which has both Air and Train Ambulance Services to other cities for the ICU and very critical patients. Now it is available in Guwahati under the limited cost and full-fledged medical team having the emergency set of equipment. It provides its services in Guwahati by Charted Aircraft and Train Ambulances.

No comments:

Post a Comment