Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Ambulance Whether Air or Train Available with Reliable and Incredible Services from Ranchi and Guwahati



Hi friends, thanks to you all it is because of I have got a golden chance to share and utter myself to you as my experience.  As all of you know that the more you share your sorrow the less you are afraid of misfortune. Therefore, I have a pen to ink on page my real and emergency spent time with Medivic Aviation Air Ambulance Services in Ranchi with me and my family. I have a joint family and myself Sushmita Bharti. I was in college all on a sudden my phone rang. I was on my phone, my father was injured because he got an accident and he was drenched with blood and seriously he had got heart attack. Probably, that moment was nefarious and out of control. He was serious in Ranchi Hospital and the doctor told us that he had no chance to sustain his life in the hospital. 

We were confused what to do and how to do to leave for his destination. Just then my cousin gave me air ambulance number and picked him a call up and the opposite side had a great response and made me relax and took my father to Delhi within sometime by Charted Air Craft from Ranchi to Delhi having all the ICU equipment and supporting all the patient’s requirements. Once and more, I would like to thank to Medivic Aviation Team and their Services from the core of my heart that revived my father’s life having sent him to destination.


 I just look back then I find that emergency is the situation either it breaks us or it teaches us a lesson by which we can be strong or weak in our life. Actually, three of my cousins were at Guwahati for some pieces of official work. After reaching there, one of my cousins got mind injury and we both were afraid of the occurred accident, I just searched and demanded ambulance services and then it was Medivic Aviation that provided us Train Ambulance Service that could make out our problems and gave us the relief of sign. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment